Welcome to the official website (“Site”) of The European Veterinary Dental Society, registered charity number 1128783 (the “Society”).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFEULLY BEFORE YOU USE THE SITE
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The European Veterinary Dental Society's Website, located at https://ww.evds.org.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use The European Veterinary Dental Society if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Amending the Terms and Conditions
The Society reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and your use of the site following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
The Society is firmly committed to data security. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information which you transmit to us online and you do so entirely at your own risk.
Unless otherwise stated, The European Veterinary Dental Society and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The European Veterinary Dental Society. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The European Veterinary Dental Society for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from The European Veterinary Dental Society
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from The European Veterinary Dental Society
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The European Veterinary Dental Society
- Redistribute content from The European Veterinary Dental Society
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources.
- dot.com community sites.
- associations or other groups representing charities.
- online directory distributors.
- internet portals.
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of The European Veterinary Dental Society; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to The European Veterinary Dental Society. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The European Veterinary Dental Society's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Society Membership Refunds
- Under the United Kingdom’s distance selling regulations, those who have purchased a membership to a society have a Fourteen day cooling off period during which they have the right to cancel the membership and receive a full refund. This should be requested through email to
- Within the Fourteen days, no reason is needs to be given to cancel the membership.
- To receive a refund either a valid receipt must be presented or details of joining, and payment sent. If there is no receipt or membership details cannot be found, a refund cannot be given.
- If a member chooses to cancel the membership after 14 days of the original payment, then the Society will not refund the payment as it is considered that the individual will have benefited from being an active member by having access to member information, obtaining any associated discounts, and participated inactivity.1.7. All the relevant communications about the refund must be forwarded to
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed exclusively in accordance with, English law. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The European Veterinary Dental Society
21 Station Road
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.